- 3 Chairs Afefe Iku Afro Gente Amp Dog Knight Amp Fiddler analog Andreya Triana Andrés Beats in Space Carl Craig Chopstick and Johnjon Crate Digging D'Angelo Da Capo Deep House Deep space orchestra Dennis Ferrer Detroit Detroit Experiment Detroit Techno DFA digital Disco Diva Vocal House Disco Diva Vocals DJ Harvey DJ Nature Floating Points Franky Knuckles Gavin Russom George Levin Giorgio Moroder Golf Channel Records Harvey Sarcastic Disco Production Henrik Schwarz House Jayson Brothers J Dilla Jose James Joy Orbison Juan Atkins Juan Maclean KDJ Kenny Dixon Jr. Moodyman Kuniyuki Takahashi Kyle Hall L.E.B. Harmony Larry Heard Love Mahogani Mahogani Music Marcellus Pitmann Mark E MERC Moodyman Moodymann Motor City Drum Ensemble MP3s Mr. Fingers No Comprendo Pepe Bradock Plastic People Prince Language Raw Cuts Rick Wilhite Roy Davis Jr. Soul Clap Sound Signature Sound Signatures Suol Techno The Crystal Ark Theo Parrish Tim Sweeney Tribe Vinyl
- A 4 years ago
- The bartender here is flirting with two middle aged Filipinas at the bar "You should totally move to the Philippines you could be an actor!" 4 years ago
- Having a drink before my drink 4 years ago
- @redbulllax #danmonteavaro #rosemasterpol #canvascooler :) 4 years ago
- @Boldt haha, no. i just go straight to the grindddd 4 years ago
Category Archives: Sonics
This is one of those songs for me when you suddenly have a clear moment of understanding, when you realize that the music you choose to listen to has such a positive effect on your soul. The lush instrumentation perfectly complements Michael Jackson’s almost angelic voice. The break down in the middle, softly fading back to the vocals? Blissfully divine.
Pure magic by the Nordic prince himself, Todd Terje.
These are times of plenty, and the dance gods are generous.
I just can’t get enough of this. If the dance gods were to throw a dance party, I’m sure this would be in the set-list.
Killer grooves but the vocals does it for me. Unassuming in the beginning (like a standard club track) but once the crescendo hits, or better yet comes in and out, the track takes a different direction, subversively turning into something you lose your shit to on the dance floor – I know I would.