There a few songs in my library that elicit a deep emotive response, this is one of them. Afefe Iku takes this kraut masterpiece and transforms into a dancefloor monstrosity. With a percussion reminiscent of afro-tribal drumming so visceral that when the horn section kicks in, you can’t help but be moved. Combine that with Thom Yorke’s already haunting vocals and you get one word: IMMENSE.
- 3 Chairs Afefe Iku Afro Gente Amp Dog Knight Amp Fiddler analog Andreya Triana Andrés Beats in Space Carl Craig Chopstick and Johnjon Crate Digging D'Angelo Da Capo Deep House Deep space orchestra Dennis Ferrer Detroit Detroit Experiment Detroit Techno DFA digital Disco Diva Vocal House Disco Diva Vocals DJ Harvey DJ Nature Floating Points Franky Knuckles Gavin Russom George Levin Giorgio Moroder Golf Channel Records Harvey Sarcastic Disco Production Henrik Schwarz House Jayson Brothers J Dilla Jose James Joy Orbison Juan Atkins Juan Maclean KDJ Kenny Dixon Jr. Moodyman Kuniyuki Takahashi Kyle Hall L.E.B. Harmony Larry Heard Love Mahogani Mahogani Music Marcellus Pitmann Mark E MERC Moodyman Moodymann Motor City Drum Ensemble MP3s Mr. Fingers No Comprendo Pepe Bradock Plastic People Prince Language Raw Cuts Rick Wilhite Roy Davis Jr. Soul Clap Sound Signature Sound Signatures Suol Techno The Crystal Ark Theo Parrish Tim Sweeney Tribe Vinyl
- A 4 years ago
- The bartender here is flirting with two middle aged Filipinas at the bar "You should totally move to the Philippines you could be an actor!" 4 years ago
- Having a drink before my drink 4 years ago
- @redbulllax #danmonteavaro #rosemasterpol #canvascooler :) 4 years ago
- @Boldt haha, no. i just go straight to the grindddd 4 years ago